SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
DSA is well-positioned to assist US-based clients focusing on opportunities in South and East Asia and Asia-based clients entering and operating in the US marketplace.
DEVELOPING LEGAL AND BUSINESS STRATEGIES TO ENTER AND EXPAND OPERATIONS IN ASIA AND THE USA
- DSA provides strategic legal and business planning to support the start-up, improvement and expansion of business operations in a wide range of areas including IT-enabled services, communications, defense, textiles, agriculture, and construction materials leading to greater
CONDUCTING MARKET AND OTHER RESEARCH INCLUDING AN ANALYISIS OF ASIAN DEMOGRAPHICS, THE REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT AND INVESTMENT CLIMATE
- DSA conducts regular ongoing research related to changes in the South and East Asia marketplace, demographics, laws and regulations, and other societal changes to help clients make sound decisions and work effectively within the Indian cultural, regulatory and business environment.
IDENTIFYING AND DEVELOPING PARTNERS AND ADVISORS WITHIN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR
- DSA has developed strong contacts and networks within the South Asia, East Asia, and US legal, business, NGO and government sector and uses those relationships to further client objectives, identifying key opportunities to forge productive partnerships. In addition, DSA connects Asian clients with US-based lawyers and consultants who can help them expand business operations into the US.
SECURING, STRUCTURING, AND MONITORING FINANCING AND OTHER RESOURCES FOR A RANGE OF ENTERPRISES AND ORGANIZATIONS
- DSA helps businesses, NGOs and governments identify, secure and structure financing for business activities, NGO operations and corporate social responsibility programs creating win-win propositions for the public and private sector. DSA also provides monitoring and evaluation services to ensure financing is used efficiently to achieve maximum returns in line with a client's objectives.
PROVIDING TRAINING AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO ENTREPRENEURS, INVESTORS, NGOS, GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND BUSINESSES
- DSA works with legal and other professionals to provide training for private and public sector clients and potential clients regarding working within the complex legal and regulatory environments of Asian countires in such areas as foreign direct investment, labour laws, human rights, NGO operations, and business operations.
DESIGNING, MONITORING AND EVALUATING CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBIITY PROGRAMS
- One significant trend within the business sector is an increasing emphasis on corporate social responsibility. For example, under new amendments in the India Companies Act, certain companies have increasing requirements to develop and implement corporate social responsibility programs. DSA works with businesses, NGOs and government agencies to create public-private partnerships to help fulfill corporate social responsibility obligations and improve society.
OTHER LEGAL AND BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICES
- DSA provides other general legal and business advisory services as needed to help US and foreign clients work effectively in today's global economy.